Agent Empowerment Series: How to Optimise Your Listings’ Performance with These Tools
It’s a never-ending race and battle to win; especially in this hyper-competitive market you’re in.
There’s always a newer project, a better development, a more promising listing and newer and hungrier real estate professionals emerging every single day.
If you want to continue staying in the race (and winning it), you cannot merely work hard – you need to work smart by optimising your listings’ performances with these tools.
Best news of all is all these tools are readily available and easily accessible to you right now.
So, let’s begin!
The first step to take before embarking on any journey, is to know where you are now; so you can pick the right direction.
And the best way you can do this is by checking out your individual listing’s Listing Performance Insights on AgentNet.
Now that you get a feel of where each of your listings are at – it’s time to act!
Use Data As Your Guide
Knowledge is power. Make better decisions with latest data insights and market trends.
Here are resources specially curated for you:
- Arealnsider – Monitor property price trends in popular areas across the region
- Agent News – Stay updated with our weekly articles and tips from agent leaders
- Agent Digest – Receive bi-weekly updates on AgentNet
- Consumer Sentiment Survey – Understand what property seekers want and how much they can afford
- PropertyGuru Malaysia Property Market Index – Find out Malaysia’s overall property landscape and hotspots
Stand in the Spotlight
Don’t be shy – be outstanding!
Spotlight your listings now and give them the visual and branding uplift they deserve to stand out from other listings. Not only is your Headline prominently displayed, you also get:
- Larger Search Results Tile and Profile Photo: most of us are visual people, so this is a huge win!
- Grey Gradient: We did consumer research on this and found that listings with this grey gradient enjoyed significantly higher engagement.
- Image Carousel: All your client needs to do is swipe to view more listing photos directly on the search results page
- Direct Contact: Your Spotlight listing comes with a contact feature, so your client can reach out to you as soon as possible!
Know When & Where to Capture Your Leads
Have you been up to date with our monthly edition of When & Where to Focus Your Listings?
In the last week of every month, we bring you insightful and actionable analysis based on the latest consumer data. Here’s November 2020’s edition!
Through these findings, you get to understand when your clients are most actively searching for property and the 10 most popular condos with the highest volume of searches.
So, head on over to your AgentNet and start optimising your listings’ performance right now!
There are tonnes more ways for you to leverage and maximise your AgentNet. Head on over to PropertyGuru Academy to see our latest courses and get the most out of being our Agent Partner.
In the meantime, keep positive and test negative!
Being a better partner for you,
Other articles on Agent Empowerment Series for agent partners:
- 3 Key Traits Of A Quality Agent
Find out what it takes to become a trusted advisor to your customer
- How To Use Data to Close More Deals
Find out how data helps you identify opportunities and attract more leads
One thought on"Agent Empowerment Series: How to Optimise Your Listings’ Performance with These Tools"
If you are going for finest contents like myself, simply go to see this web site every day for the reason that it provides quality contents, thanks
I agree with your point of view, your article has given me a lot of help and benefited me a lot. Thanks. Hope you continue to write such excellent articles.
Reading your article has greatly helped me, and I agree with you. But I still have some questions. Can you help me? I will pay attention to your answer. thank you.